The Kobo Wireless and Kobo Original eReaders support documents in PDF format.
You can transfer them to your eReader:
- By drag-and-drop
- On an SD card
If your PDFs are protected by Adobe DRM, you must use Adobe Digital Editions to transfer them to your eReader.
Transferring PDF files to your Wireless or original Kobo eReader with Drag-and-drop
You can drag and drop PDF files from your computer to your Kobo Wireless or Kobo Original eReader.The Kobo Wireless and Kobo Original eReaders support documents in PDF format.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using the USB cable.
- On your eReader select Manage Library.
- Press the centre of the Navigation pad.
- Open Finder (on a Macintosh computer) or Explorer (on a Windows computer), and look for KOBOeReader. This may be listed as a hard drive or as a removable storage device.
- In another Finder or Explorer window, locate the files you want to transfer.
- Drag these files to KOBOeReader.
- You can now eject your eReader and read your documents.
Transferring PDF files using a SD card
You can use an SD card to transfer PDF files from to your Wireless or original Kobo eReader.
If your PDFs are not protected by Adobe DRM, you can transfer them to your eReader using a SD card.
- Insert the SD card with the PDF files on it into your eReader's SD card slot.
- Turn on your eReader.
- Wait for your eReader to process the content.
- Find the documents under Documents.