Buying an eReader from Kobo.com
You can purchase Kobo eReaders from your local retailer or from the Kobo website. Note: Kobo eReaders are no longer sold in the Shopify store in Germany.
- United States
- New Zealand
If your country isn’t listed above, click here to see a list of book sellers that sell Kobo eReaders.
- Kobo Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase eReaders.
- eBook promotions do not apply to eReader purchases
- Go to Kobo.com.
- Click Apps & eReaders at the top of the screen.
- Click All eReaders or click on the name of the eReader that you'd like to purchase.
- Browse the store and find the items you'd like to buy.
- Click Add to cart next to the items you'd like to purchase. Your items will be added to your Shopping Cart.
- Click Cart at the top-right corner of the screen to review your purchase.
- Click Checkout and follow the onscreen instructions.
Finding your tracking number
After you purchase your eReader, you’ll get an email confirmation with order details. The email confirmation is your receipt and contains your order’s tracking number.
Here’s an example of a Kobo receipt:
To find the status of your order, click the blue order number in your receipt. A new window will open and show the status of your order.
Cancelling your order
You'll need to contact Kobo Customer Care to cancel your eReader or accessory order. Tip: Have your Kobo order number ready before calling Kobo Customer Care. Your Kobo order number appears in an email receipt that you receive after you’ve placed an order with Kobo.