- List Price$430.99
- Your price$387.89
Save $43.10 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 173200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dermatology, edited by world authorities Jean L. Bolognia, MD, Joseph L. Jorizzo, MD, and Julie V. Schaffer, MD, is an all-encompassing medical reference book that puts the latest practices in dermatologic diagnosis and treatment at your fingertips. It delivers more comprehensive coverage of basic science, clinical practice, pediatric dermatology, and dermatologic surgery than you’ll find in any other source. Whether you’re a resident or an experienced practitioner, you’ll have the in-depth, expert, up-to-the-minute answers you need to overcome any challenge you face in practice.
- Find answers fast with a highly user-friendly, "easy-in-easy-out" format and a wealth of tables and algorithms for instant visual comprehension.
- Get full exposure to core knowledge with coverage of dermatology’s entire spectrum of subspecialties.
- See just the essential information with "need-to-know" basic science information and key references.
- Expedite decision making and clarify complex concepts with logical tables, digestible artwork, and easy-to-grasp schematics.
- Visualize more of the conditions you see in practice with over 3500 illustrations, of which over 1,400 are new: 1,039 clinical images, 398 pathology slides, and 152 schematics.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with updated treatment methods throughout, as well as an increased focus on patients with skin of color.
- Get an enhanced understanding of the foundations of dermatology in pathology, the clinical setting, and dermoscopy with a completely rewritten introductory chapter.
- Better comprehend the clinical-pathological relationship of skin disease with increased histologic coverage.
Bolognia’s Dermatology is the ultimate multimedia reference for residents in training AND the experienced practitioner.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Complete your review
Share your thoughts
Complete your review
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
You Rated it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on December 07, 2016
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: