Feynman Simplified gives mere mortals access to the fabled Feynman Lectures on Physics.
Quantum mechanics is rarely taught well in introductory physics courses. Here more than anywhere else, Feynman excels. Here more than anywhere else, Feynman Simplified can help you learn from the very best, but at a humane pace.
Feynman Simplified: 3B covers the second third of Volume 3 of The Feynman Lectures on Physics. The topics we explore include:
- Particle Exchange Model of Forces
- Barrier Penetration in Particle Exchange
- Quantum Operators & Matrices
- 2-State & N-State Systems
- Hyperfine Splitting & Spin-Spin Interactions
- Electrons in Crystals & Semiconductors
- Schrödinger’s Equation
- Symmetry & Conservation Laws
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: