More titles to consider

Shopping Cart

You're getting the VIP treatment!

With the purchase of Kobo VIP Membership, you're getting 10% off and 2x Kobo Super Points on eligible items.

Item(s) unavailable for purchase
Please review your cart. You can remove the unavailable item(s) now or we'll automatically remove it at Checkout.

Ratings and Reviews

Overall rating

4.0 out of 5
5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars
0 1 0 0 0

Share your thoughts

You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!

We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!

Complete your review

All Reviews

  • 0 person found this review helpful

    0 people found this review helpful

    0 of 0 people found this review helpful

    Thanks for your feedback!

    3.5 stars

    This book was pretty decent. It kept my interest about 70% of the time. The other 30% I found myself skimming. Gigi is an interesting character. She’s not normally a character I would like or even sympathize much with. She’s the other woman in an affair affecting her best friend. Well, technically, her friend (Alicia) and Joshua were broken up temporarily, but it still feels like an affair. But she is so vulnerable and taken advantage of by Joshua that I do find myself sympathizing for her throughout the book. I still don’t find her overly likeable, though. The story was okay. It wasn’t anything incredible, but wasn’t bad either. It’s just a nice little romance to read. There are flashbacks throughout the book that I thought were done well. All too often in books, flashbacks are not done well and can be a bit awkward or even confusing. They were done smoothly in this book, however.

You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices:

  • IOS