Align your business requirements with IT by implementing ServiceNow IT Operations with ease
About This Book
- Written to the latest specification, it will cover basic to advanced concepts and architecture.
- Take a service-centric approach to operations management and consolidate all your resource data into a single system IT record.
- Beat the key challenge of managing multiple business operations (even running globally) over a complex IT infrastructure and see immediate results.
Who This Book Is For
The book is aimed at System administrators, IT operations and IT managers who plan to implement ServiceNow IT Operations Management for their organization. They have no knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM.
What you will learn
- Step by step guide in setting up each features with in ServiceNow ITOM
- Install and configure the required application or plugin
- Integrate with other provider services as deemed appropriate
- Explore Orchestration capabilities and how to analyze the data
- Learn about the ServiceNow graphical interface
- Integrate with other applications within ServiceNow
- Aims to cover the fundamentals concepts to advanced concepts
- Best practices and advanced features
ServiceNow ITOM enables infrastructure and processes to be managed in a highly automated manner. It contains various segments that ensure its applications and enterprise infrastructures are optimized for high performance and helps in creating a lean and agile organization through service-level visibility and automation.
This book will be a comprehensive guide that will be based on Geneva release and will help you discover how IT activities can be connected to your business needs, rather than just focusing on internal IT process. It will take a service-centric approach to operations management and consolidate all your resource data into a single system IT record. You will learn about discovery, orchestration, MID server and cloud management, helping you take full advantage of ServiceNow IT Operations Management to improve the quality of service & increasing the service availability.
By the end of the book, you will be able to achieve improved service availability, immediate visibility of vital business services and much more, all from the convenience of your single screen.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: