Strategic Winery Tourism and Management: Building Competitive Winery Tourism and Winery Management Strategy presents cutting-edge knowledge and research related to strategic winery tourism and winery management. It highlights the major theories on strategic winery tourism and winery management and encompasses a variety of topics ranging from strategic winery tourism development to winery tasting room management.
With chapters written by academic researchers and winery industry professionals, the purpose of the book is to explore the theoretical foundations of winery tourism and winery management. Importantly, the book taps into the following topics:
- Examining the impact of winery tourism on local, regional, and national economies
- Understanding product development and marketing for wineries as tourism entities
- Examining the role of special events to promote wineries, such as wine festivals and wine education programs
- Understanding key managerial issues on winery tasting room management
- Exploring winery revenue management
- Understanding the key theories of winery service quality management
- Understanding winery brand management
- Understanding the key concepts of financial management on winery management
There have been a few books dealing with winery tourism and management in spite of the significance of the topic. The editor of the book merges winery tourism with winery management. Importantly, some topics such as winery revenue management and winery tasting room management included in the book are critical in managing a winery.
This is a must-have book for students majoring in culinary and hospitality and tourism management as well as for winery industry professionals such as winery general managers and owners.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: