"How Do Homeschool Mothers Do it All?"
Homeschooling your children can be difficult. Faith, family, finances, and your child's education are just a few of the things you have to consider. And in the midst of it all, you have to find time to take care of yourself.
How do you fit it all in?
As a homeschooling mother myself, I know what you're going through! I too was a "first year" homeschooler and remember the excitement (and the frustration) well!
In the beginning, it was tough finding a way to make everything work. I was overwhelmed! After a little time though, I learned how to homeschool with ease.
Now, I want to share my secrets with you, so you can...
"Have a Great First Year!"
In this book you'll learn:
- Easy Ways to Find Time for School, Family, and Faith (Without Neglecting Anything)
- How to Deal With Naysayers (Even your own relatives!)
- Ways to Make Homeschooling Fun (So you don't give it up, like so many families do!)
- How To Strengthen Your Relationship With Your Husband
- Simple and Effective Ways to Take Time for Yourself (This is hard for most women, so I have some good tips for you!)
As a Christian wife and mother, I want to help you make homeschooling as much of a success for you as it is for your children!
Your family time, your marriage, and your well-being don't have to suffer because you've chosen to educate your children from home. I will show you how to put the pieces together, so you can have a happy and balanced life.
If you're ready to get your homeschooling experience started off right, this book will help you!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: