From Quantitative Measurement to In vivo Neuroanatomy
- List Price$179.95
- Your price$161.99
Save $17.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 72800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Diffusion MRI remains the most comprehensive reference for understanding this rapidly evolving and powerful technology and is an essential handbook for designing, analyzing, and interpreting diffusion MR experiments.
Diffusion imaging provides a unique window on human brain anatomy. This non-invasive technique continues to grow in popularity as a way to study brain pathways that could never before be investigated in vivo.
This book covers the fundamental theory of diffusion imaging, discusses its most promising applications to basic and clinical neuroscience, and introduces cutting-edge methodological developments that will shape the field in coming years. Written by leading experts in the field, it places the exciting new results emerging from diffusion imaging in the context of classical anatomical techniques to show where diffusion studies might offer unique insights and where potential limitations lie.
- Fully revised and updated edition of the first comprehensive reference on a powerful technique in brain imaging
- Covers all aspects of a diffusion MRI study from acquisition through analysis to interpretation, and from fundamental theory to cutting-edge developments
- New chapters covering connectomics, advanced diffusion acquisition, artifact removal, and applications to the neonatal brain
- Provides practical advice on running an experiment
- Includes discussion of applications in psychiatry, neurology, neurosurgery, and basic neuroscience
- Full color throughout
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Complete your review
Share your thoughts
Complete your review
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
You Rated it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on January 17, 2017
- Elsevier Science, November 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: